Individuals with chronic health issues, disabilities, and injuries require professional help from skilled caregivers. CarePro Home Care has a pool of trained and experienced caregivers who coordinates with clients and their family members to render the right levels of care they need and deserve. We make sure that we design our services comprehensively so it can be flexible in meeting the care requirements of every client we serve. The delivery of our services will be filled with genuine care, compassion, empathy, respect, kindness, and dedication, which are essential contributors to making the client feel loved and valued.
We also consult with our clients and their families for any possible care plan modifications to optimize their health and independence.
CarePro’s caregivers specialize in the following:
- Homemaker Services: We keep your home conducive for healing and recovery by ensuring that it is safe, clean, organized, and hazard-free.
- Non-Medical Transportation: We will keep you safe and comfortable when traveling from one destination to another (e.g., from home to social gatherings, checkups, etc.)
- Errands & Shopping: We offer convenience and comfort by running errands like picking up your prescriptions and shopping, whether buying groceries, clothes, and other personal items.
- Meal Preparation: We closely monitor your health by serving meals that meet your nutritional needs and dietary requirements.
- Personal Care: We make sure to help you maintain proper hygiene habits while keeping you safe and comfortable by providing you with the right levels of assistance in bathing, oral care, dressing, and more.